Galapago Multisport land-based tours are a great way to explore the islands! Snorkel and swim with sea turtles, see the giant tortoise up close, watch the sea lions while hiking on the islands, and discover the tremendous volcanic environments.
This all-inclusive Galapagos land-based tour itinerary allows you to choose from a well-selected hotel to fit your budget and comfort. Over the 6 days, you will get to explore 2 islands (Santa Cruz and Isabela) and enjoy adventure activities such as snorkel, kayaking, hike, horseback rides, and bikes.
Your 6 Days Galapagos Multisport Tour!
Day 01: Baltra – Santa Cruz – Bike Ride (optional)
Activities: “El Chato” in the highlands to see giant outdoor turtles. We will visit the Charles Darwin Station, which is primarily an international scientific research station.
Day 02: Kayak in Lava Wall Channels, Tortuga Bay Hike, Garrapatero Beach, Horseback ride in the Highlands.
Option one: Punta Estrada, and Divine Bay by sea kayaks.
Tortuga Bay Beach (hiking and swimming)
Option two: Horseback ride in the highlands, Garrapatero Beach
Day 03: Snorkel in Tintoreras – Self-guided bike ride to wetlands
Activities: Free morning to go biking to the “Muro de las Lagrimas”/” Wall of Tears” by yourself. Las Tintoreras,” a chain of small islets full of the cove and hidden beaches. ( hike and snorkel)
Day 04: Snorkel in Cabo Rosa Tuneles
Activities: Cabo Rosa (45 min by boat), where lava flowed into the ocean and formed beautiful lava tunnels. Snorkel
Day 05: Sierra Negra Volcano
Activities: Sierra Negra Volcano hike lasts between 4-5 hours and most of the trail is flat, with few ups and downs.
Day 06: Isabela – Baltra
Transfer to Baltra airport.
Tourist Class: Hotel Deja Vu, Hostal Las Fragatas.
Standard Class: Hotel Villa Laguna, Hotel Casa de Marita.
Comfort Class: Hotel Solymar, Iguana Crossing Hotel Boutique.
- Lodging for 05 nights at selected hotels + breakfast.
- Transportation: airport transfers in Galapagos, comfortable land transportation, and sea transportation.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (5 breakfast, 3 menu lunches, 2 box lunches).
- Certified English / Spanish-speaking guides.
- Snorkeling Equipment (mask, fins, tube).
- Equipment for all the activities.
- Personal assistance.
- Guided activities.
- Personal assistance
- Air tickets to Galapagos Islands.
- Travel insurance.
- Galápagos National Park Fee USD $100.
- Transit control Card USD $20.
- Pier use USD $10.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks.
- Not specified meals.
- Transportation Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel USD 5 p.p. (subject to change).
- Transportation Itabaca Channel – Baltra Airport – USD 5 p.p. (subject to change)