Galapagos Islands Travel Tips for this Trip!
Galapagos Islands are located on the equator, making them perfect for year-round travel. The Galapagos Islands are home to some of the most unique species on Earth. These include giant tortoises, marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies, sea lions, penguins, and many other animals.
Galapagos Island Hopping Tours are a great way to explore the islands! Swim with sea turtles, see the giant tortoise up close, watch the sea lions around the town, and discover the tremendous volcanic environments.
This all-inclusive Galapagos land-based tour itinerary allows you to choose from a well-selected hotel to fit your budget and comfort. Over the 5 days, you will get to explore 2 islands (Santa Cruz and Isabela) and visit one uninhabited island which could be Pinzon, Santa Fe, South Plazas, or Floreana.
Start Date: Every day.
Visiting: Isabela & Santa Cruz.
Activities: Short hikes, snorkeling, navigating, and wildlife viewing.
Travel Style: Soft adventure.
Wildlife to See: Galapagos Pinguins, Galapagos Sea Lions, Galapagos Giant Tortoises, Marine Iguanas, Lava Lizards, Blue-Footed Boobies, Flamingos, Frigate Birds, Pelicans, Darwin´s Finches, Galapagos Fly-Catchers, and Galapagos Mockingbirds
- Tourist Class: Hotel Deja Vu, Hostal Las Fragatas.
- Standard Class: Hotel Villa Laguna, Hotel Casa de Marita.
- Comfort Class: Hotel Solymar, Iguana Crossing Hotel Boutique.
- Lodging for 04 nights at selected hotels + breakfast.
- Transportation: Galapagos airport transfers, land transportation, and sea transportation.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (4 breakfasts, 2 menu lunches, 2 box lunches).
- Certified English / Spanish-speaking guides.
- Personal assistance.
- Guided activities
- Snorkel Gear
- Air tickets to Galapagos Islands.
- Travel insurance.
- Galápagos National Park Fee USD $100.
- Transit control Card USD $20
- Drinks and not specified meals.
- Transportation Baltra Airport – Itabaca Channel – USD 5 p.p. (subject to change).
- Transportation Itabaca Channel – Baltra Airport – USD 5 p.p. (subject to change).
- Pier use USD $10 in Isabela
Note: Itineraries are subject to change without notice due to seasonal changes, last-minute weather conditions, and adjustments to Galapagos National Park policies
What to bring:
Comfortable clothing, Sunglasses, Camera, Small bag, sunblock, hat or cap, comfortable walking shoes, and sandals, zip-lock bags to keep clothes/equipment dry, Shorts, T-shirts, Swimsuit, Binoculars(optional), Cotton underwear, Socks, Towel, First aid kit, Windbreaker or Sweater.
Arrive in Baltra. Visit Santa Cruz highlands. El Chato Reserve. Charles Darwin Station.
Full-day navigable tour in either Santa Fe, South Plazas, North Seymour, Pinzon, or Floreana.
Isabela Island. Visit Tintoreras, a chain of small islets full of the cove and hidden beaches, where it’s possible to see Point Blanca sharks.
Snorkel in Cabo Rosa Tunnels surrounded by penguins, blue-footed boobies, sea turtles, sea lions, rays, seahorses, and tropical fish
Departure to Baltra and board the flight to Quito or Guayaquil. Arrival and connection with international flight.